Welcome to my blog!

I'll be posting stories, videos, songs, and things i like!



Hope you like the blog! I will try to keep up!!!



Wednesday 11 April 2012

THE SONG FOR OUR SCHOOL "QUIRE" TO SING

             Every year we remember,
In April and November,
The boats on the water, carrying the brave
They heard the deadly order to run through the water
It’s time for you to jump boys
You’re fighting to be free

And with every year a passing
Our nation’s soul’s been marching
Through country towns and city streets
Their memory lives on,
And when peaceful rays of sunlight
My face shines upon
Feeling somehow different cause
The Last ANZAC’s gone


If we need to solve a problem,
Can we talk it through?
The water looks much better, better when it’s blue
Remember the Last ANZAC
And how he cried for peace
Forever under gum trees
Blue skies over me

I ask myself the question
Time and time again,
The world is so much different
But some things stay the same,
As we ride treacherous waters
May our hearts calm the seas
Will we hold the ANZAC courage
And join our hands in peace? (x2)
And join our hearts in peace ?

1 comment:

  1. You are leading the whole band and if you go out of time your whole band will.
    www.stuartdrums.com

    ReplyDelete